How To Earn Money In FS 22?
Like in the previous versions of the game, the latest Farming Simulator 22 will offer many exciting ways to earn money. Those that have played Farming Simulator games before certainly know how to make money in the game. There is buying and selling of many things, different approaches, and interesting methods for doing so. However, beginner players will undoubtedly benefit from some tips on how to earn money in FS22. Here you will find some good information about that, so take some notes and have fun when the game comes out later this year.
Advice For Earning Money In Farming Simulator 22
- Lease agricultural machines. When you start your farming career, you will not buy machines because they are expensive. A wise thing to do is to lease them until you gradually progress in farming.
- Use free storage. When you start playing, you will not be able to afford to buy storage units. Therefore, look to store your farming crops in some handy public silos, which you can find close to the railway tracks.
- Do more weeding. Weeding is one of the essential things in farming, so do it regularly for profits.
- Do not ride on the plants on your farm. Driving over them would kill them, which will damage your skills and profits as a farmer.
- Purchase fields. Fields close to your farm are available for purchase. It is recommended you buy some, but do that only after the areas have plants on them. Be patient, keep some money aside, and then purchase the fields to reap the harvest without working on the field. That is a perfect thing to do for a quick buck.
When it comes to making money quickly, there are a couple of ways through which you can make quick profits. One is legit, and the other is through cheating, which we do not recommend. However, here they are:
If you want to use cheats (not recommended), go to farmingsimulator 22/savegame1 directory, and access the open farms.xml file. Press Ctrl+F “Money” to find an entry named “money=1000”. Replace the number 1000 with any amount, save it, and exit. Next time you start the Farming Simulator game, you will have the amount of money you put in the field instead of 1000. The same effect could be done with the use of mods, but it is definitely not the most entertaining way of earning money in the game.
Now, let`s look at the legitimate way of making money quickly. A good thing to do is to purchase a timber lorry. The timber lorry usually costs a lot, but the wait is well worth it. As soon as you have the necessary amount, purchase it, and your farming career will progress significantly. Best of all, it is a legit way to make more profits. All you need to do is chop down trees and bring them to the timber lorry. You will earn money consistently for doing so every day.
Now you have the ways and methods for earning money in Farming Simulator 22. Keep these things in mind and have plenty of fun playing the latest installment of the game.