Production Revamp v 1.4
* Correction of recipe and fill level indicators for extra wide monitors.
* Purchase price adjustment works now also with fillable purchase silos
* StoreItems via the revamp functions have mod titles again
* Lumber trigger now adjusts its text without reloading, between selling and storing
* Compatibility with Silverrun Forest/Platinum Shipyard and Coaster
Revamp reworks the internal production system, expands it and adds various functions. Revamp itself is the basic script mod, but also independently extends productions with additional comfort functions.
A selection of features:
Automatically available for all productions:
* Automatic line break in recipe display for input and output page (4 ingredients per line).
* A colored display of the recipes makes it easier to see why a production is not producing. Where: white - available, red - not available but required, orange - not available and not required.
* Possibility to buy goods in the production menu for a production for double the market price.
* Priority system: Incoming goods can now be set to different priorities via the production menu and will be distributed based on these priorities. The following applies: Priority 1 is most important and will get the goods first until the warehouse is full. Priority 2 only afterwards, etc. Inputs can also be deactivated, in which case they will not receive any deliveries.
* Only active production lines can be supplied via the distribute mode.
* New output mode available: Sell Directly, Distribute, Outsource (Previously Keep) and Swap In (New). If a production is set to storage, it does not automatically spawn pallets.
* Added manual pallet, bale and wood spawner - All productions with pallet spawner can also manually spawn pallets & bales - via the menu or a trigger.
* Production delivery costs are now reported separately (previously part of production costs).
* Productions that are mission objectives can accept unlimited goods from missions until the mission is completed. Mission goods no longer end up in the production itself during missions.
* Display of the maximum storage quantities and the corresponding units.
* Sort productions alphabetically and filter by active/inactive.
* In the case of productions, it is displayed whether they are running in parallel (II) or distributed (Y).
* Own settings menu.
Must be actively installed in productions:
* Recipes can be created with several equal ingredients in groups (maximum 5).
* Multiple production lines that previously had to be created separately can be combined into one production line.
* Ability to add one or more optional boosters that increase Outgoing Production.
* Boosters can be disabled or reversed for individual goods.
* Display of the real current production depending on the booster. The current booster value is shown in orange brackets after the amount.
* Ability to create recipes via FillTypeCategories.
* Possibility of weather dependent productions.
* Possibility of weather-dependent filling levels.
* Possibility to install displays on productions that can show the current level in the warehouse. Also possible with pure bearings.
* Possibility to display objects depending on the fill level, e.g. pallets in a production warehouse. Also possible with pure bearings.
* Warehouses can also be provided with a spawn script that can be used to spawn bales and pallets.
* New FillTypes can be entered via Revamp at existing sales points without actively changing the existing sales points. A separate point of sale is no longer required.
* Hidden productions with autostart function.
* Various setting options for the above functions.
* All fully multiplayer capable.
* Own ingame help that explains the most important features of the mod.
* AND AND AND
A full list of options, installation help and support is available from the Documentation:
This is just the script, the script alone does not change any production recipes! These must be created separately.
(Full changelog can be found in the documentation)
* Translations outsourced to separate files and new translations: Swedish and Russian.
* Silo/Production spawn can now choose to spawn as bales, pallets or logs depending on what is available on the map. The selection is only displayed if there are several options.
* "Store wood" is now displayed for a silo/production instead of "Sell wood".
* Added game settings
* Correction of the purchase prices based on the economy settings (can be deactivated in the settings)
* The selling price factor for direct sales from productions can be set
* Changed bales from mods can now also be spawned
* Bales are now displayed sorted by size when swapping out
* Added conditional outputs
* Production dependent on temperature, wind, sun, rain, season and opening hours
* Enables fill levels depending on temperature, sun, rain and wind
* Made color of silage bales selectable
* Made production lines that are inactive/active hideable
* Added ingame help
* Fixed the Broken Limit Breaker
* fix time scale bug in fill levels depending on temperature, sun, rain and wind
* Fixed object fill level with one object
* Optimized distribution calculation
* Fixed bug with the new production modes
* Swap dialogues now with 1/10 steps
* When swapping out seedlings, all tree species available in the standard seedling palette can be selected.
* Fix for interaction with Pumps N' Hoses DLC
* Fix for interaction with Pumps N' Hoses DLC (Dedi)
* Fix for Seasonal Productions
* Fix for Priorities and Pumps N' Hoses DLC
* Fix with new productions and Pumps N' Hoses DLC+
* Add PL translations
* Filltype dependent store items added
* Bugfix autostart and weather dependent productions/filltypes
* preselected priorities
* buyfactor can be changed
* production mode monthly
* modes for mix-groups
* displays can change color depending from filllevel
* production modes can be used together
* silage bales from m+ are now spawned with foil
* fix for patch 1.8.1
* Using filltypes for spawnplaces fixed
* Production modes individually adjustable for production lines
* Removed RevaSP
Download Latest Version FilesVersion: v 1.4
Updated: 10 months ago
Total Size: 464.41 KB