NF Marsch Map v 2.5
Map version 2.5
- Chickens and sheep can now also produce manure
- Huge performance improvement across the map
- Moved the high seat next to the flour factory building site
- Removed grass from the hall at the port
- French and Czech translation added
- Removed fence around field 38 after voting
- Fixed typo in landscaping gravel with moss
- Supporter lists again up to date new residents on the map with house no. 12
Bug fix + improvements
- Fences can now be placed without problems
- Animal enclosures/stalls can now also be built without problems
- New water sheet now mostly in the ditches and not everywhere
- Claas Axion tractor with new farmer mode is now part of the fleet and can be sold (search savegame for axion800.xml and then make propertyState="0" propertyState="1")
- New farmer mode, the road network is no longer part of the start.
- BGA farmlands are now not that expensive
- Turned some place-name signs the right way round
- Fixed floating trees in the wooden boxes old brewery area (under field 25)
- BGA active production costs are now the same for both
- BGA slightly higher silage capacity
- Deleted invisible collision of old barrels in the shop area
- Fixed floating delineators between fields 19 and 21
- Deleted floating hut above tile 73
- Moved the power box and broken stone heaps to the halls in the courtyard
- Collision scaling carport at house no.: 45 fixed
- Fixed floating lamp at house 69
- Fixed ground collision on field 10 and 35 (problems with swath, new score/move may be required)
- Fixed BGA north collision at the building
- Moved a lamp at the nursery
- Purchase price of gravel, sand and earth pits increased tenfold
- Trees at field 49 moved slightly away from the field
- Cable drum moved behind Spinnerei/Depot
- Lamp on former place for flour factory deleted
- Sunflower on the road next to field 27 deleted (only gone with a new save/if you reset fruit)
- New textures for the town sign ( User gronimusic.official Insta)
- Added collision at garage of house no. 69
- Server error message Ad_best of error fixed
- Fixed flying camera over gas station
- A few crash barriers moved a bit
- Fixed treeBranchShader.xml and treeTrunkShader.xml errors
- Prices of some filling types like egg, wool, flour and bread adjusted to the last LS22 patch
Typical North German landscape in North Friesland. We have dykes here, ditches around the fields, and the fields are mostly square.
The land was reclaimed from the North Sea by dikes over the past few centuries
There are no ready-made courtyards, everyone can creatively design their own courtyard according to their personal preferences.
There are a few large spaces available for this.
A few halls and a workshop are attached to the map
fields then forest
On the NF March there are 79 fields with , from 0.8 ha to 95 ha, everything is there, average field
about 12.8 ha and the total area of all fields is a little over 1000ha of which about 140ha are grassland
There are more than 150 hectares of forest with countless trees, most of which are also suitable for the wood harvester.
In addition to the standard fruits, rye, spelt, triticale and millet are now installed on the map,
there are other types of filling on the map: earth, sand and gravel
earth in the ditch
In the ditches you can find earth in many places on the map, which you can dredge and sell with an excavator,
then there is the sand, gravel, earth area where there is a lot of material to excavate and load
points of sale
If you harvest a lot, you also have to sell a lot.
There are a total of 16 different sales outlets at the NF March 4-fold, including Raiffeisen,
Port, train station but without a train, the depot, grain trade and grain AG
At the train station and at the Raiffeisen, you also have the option of buying seeds, fertiliser,
Lime, mineral feed, herbicides and liquid fertilizers
For pallet goods there are the sales possibilities Lidl, Aldi, Edeka, the stadium, the hardware store
and the spinning ball can be sold at the garden center and straw at the thermal power station,
there is also a sales station for wood the sawmill, milk goes to the dairy (no production)
Vehicles are bought from vehicle dealers and animals from local pet shops
If you leave your vehicle on the field without diesel, electricity or methane, there are 3 filling stations
2 of which are also equipped with charging stations
The card also has 2 large biogas plants which can be bought and operated
Extensive road network
In order to be able to reach all sales points easily, there is a comprehensive road network where mostly AI vehicles are on the road
There is a ready-made Autodrive network from Holger for download where all fields and all sales stations have already been driven in.
On the NF Marsch Mod Map there are 3 different collectibles to search for.
This includes 10 pairs of Shelly shoes, 30 FA gold coins and 78 NF march pallets
For all collector's items, there are shelves at the vehicle dealer that fill up when the items are found.
There is also a bonus when you find all objects in a category
If someone cannot find all the objects themselves, there are suitable help videos on my YouTube channel
in which I show all the hiding places of the shoes, coins and pallets.
The shop area also serves as a big thank you to the numerous supporters of the NF Marsch.
We have listed the active YouTube channel members and the Twitch Subs they have made themselves
In addition, there are on the map 78 lovingly and detailed designed plots on which the
Farmer, Squire, and Twitch Subs level 3 channel members can move in.
It got crowded on the march and we can't say thank you enough for your great support.
And once you have moved in, you can have your property individually designed with various decorative objects
There are at least 15 free areas on the map that will certainly be supplied with productions by me over the next few months
In addition to the map download, there are 2 other downloads, namely the Fed Mods Pack and a Fed Production Pack
which I will present in another video, the two mods are first a summary of all my mods for the LS22
It is windy on the North Frisian Marsh and a long-term investment in wind turbines can be worthwhile.
The wind turbines installed on the map are practically only decoration and can be used after you have bought the land
has to be demolished and replaced by the NF Marsh Windmill
All fruit symbols have been revised and no longer look so comic-heavy from missions
Many XXL missions thanks to the map size and the number of fields
With a total of 18 different ground textures, everyone can design their yard and surroundings to suit them
Overall one can say that the NF March has changed compared to the last LS parts
further developed and has been extensively revised and beautified.
Download Latest Version FilesVersion: v 2.5
Updated: 2 weeks ago
Total Size: 0 B FS22_NF_Marsch_4fach.zip external download · added 2 weeks ago FS22_NF_Marsch_4fach.zip external download · added 2 weeks ago